- Every semester, our faculty team prepares course file includes study materials, previous years’ University question papers and other supporting materials which covers the entire syllabus for their subjects and copy of these materials are issued to students.
- The unit wise test is conducted for each subject to students from the second week of Commencement of regular class in First-hour alternative working days (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
- Every month Students and Subject handled Faculty members are arranged in the HOD chamber, to discuss the academic activities in respective classes. The minutes of this meeting is reported to the Principal and students requirements are fulfilled.
- At the end of each Internal Assessment Test (IAT) the slow learners from each subject are identified and extra coaching is given for them after the college working hours ( 4 PM to 5 PM in all Working Days).
- Department of Information Technology consistently organizes Faculty and Staff Development Programme sponsored by AICTE, ISTE, Anna University and by other funding organizations.
- The Department conducts a “CISCO Certified Network Associate”, “Oracle Certified Professional” programme in collaboration with the CISCO, ORACLE academy.
- Our students regularly participated in various Technical Events like Technical Quiz, Symposia organized by reputed institutions and won many prizes in the Programme.
- Our students are motivated to do their Academic Projects in the recent treads/research area in Information Technology. fields