Department Profile (MBA)
The Department of Business Administration was started in the year 2006, under affiliation of Anna University with intake of 60 students and the intake was increased to 120 students since 2011. The department committed itself to improve academic excellence towards industrial standards with the state of the art infrastructure. The department dedicated to impart need based and value based management education to develop talented managers to face future global challenges and align them to today's societal needs. The entire infrastructure at the campus supports the student to groom as future corporate leaders by providing all support systems to learn at prodigious rate.
- A flexible yet rigorous programme structure to meet Industrial requirements.
- Career Planning guidelines by various eminent persons
- Exposure through Industrial Visit and short inplant training
- Excellent library with online accessed journals and magazines.
- Regular mentor and counseling for students
- Seperate syndicate rooms for group discussion and case studies focus on practical learning
- Highly configured computer lab having 120 terminals with Internet facilities
- Centralized air conditioned communication lab
- Class rooms are equipped with LCD projectors