Training and Placement (T&P) cell acts as an interface between institute of companies and maintain symbiotic and purposeful relationship with industries across the states. It has built up an impressive placement record both in terms of number of students placed as well as number of companies visiting the campus.
T&P cell invites companies for on-campus and ensures aspirant students of a bright career on his/her choice. Seminar halls and training halls have been made available to the students for conducting the training and recruitment programmes. T&P cell caters to the needs of the students by providing training programmes that are inculcated with the regular academic schedule. The prime focus does not rest upon pre-final and final year students but the training programmes encompass all the students from the first year. Training is being conducted through internal and external trainers. All the department placement and training coordinators assist campus interviews and training programmes
1. Signed MOUs with leading industries like Microsoft and Infosys for improving application development skills.
2. Enhancing industry-institute interaction program through various project internships and industrial visits.
3. Organizing different seminars, expert talks and training cum awareness programmes from time to time in the institute.
4. Arranging semester-wise training programmes through internal and external trainers.
5. Providing Company-specific training in Aptitude, Group Discussion and General/Technical interview
6. Conducting Mock test and interviews on continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Semester students.
7. Issuing necessary books and training materials every year to all the students